If your child is aged between 3 years and 9 years, there are many reasons why you should choose Reed First School:
- Specialist Early Years unit from 3 years old
- Children come from Reed / Royston / Buntingford and surrounding villages
- Our small class numbers allow for high levels of individual attention
- We are a traditional village school
- Varied after-school clubs to appeal to every child
- Links with other schools, and the local community
- Extensive computing and other facilities, including interactive white boards in each class
- Active PTA and Governing Body
Links with other schools and the local Community
Reed works closely with the other seven first schools, two middle schools and one upper school within the Royston area, known as the Royston Area Schools Partnership.
The aim is to provide coordinated education for all children in the Royston area. These schools also form our extended schools consortium which is currently being developed.
We also work closely with the community, particularly with other groups in the village, e.g. cricket, church etc.