Following a short inspection on 23rd March 2017, the judgement was that the school continues to be ‘good’.
The report recognised many good features of the school, including;
- Leadership team has maintained a good quality of teaching.
- Governance is strong.
- The school is inclusive to all.
- Safeguarding is effective and there is a strong culture of safeguarding around the school.
- There is a broad and balanced curriculum.
- The curriculum is supported by a wide range of clubs including Zumba, astronomy, dance, sketching, recorders and football.
- Almost every pupil has the opportunity to take part in one event or other (this includes local competitions, festivals and music activities).
- One parent noted “this is a school that goes the extra mile” and this summarises the school well.
- Every pupil is treated as an individual and there is equal concern for all of the families who are connected within the school.
We are delighted with the result and proud of our achievements as a school community.