At Reed First School, children wear uniform, details of which are listed below:
BOYS Reed logo School maroon jumper
Grey trousers or shorts
White polo shirt or shirt
Grey socks, and black shoes.
Reed logo School maroon cardigan or jumper
Grey skirt, skort, pinafore or trousers in winter
White polo shirt or blouse
Pink checked dress in summer
‘Sensible’ low black shoes, grey long socks or tights in winter, white socks in summer
PE Reed School logo maroon PE T-shirt Reed School logo maroon hoodie
Black shorts or cycling shorts (logo free)
Black jogging bottoms or leggings (logo free)
Trainers (please ensure children can tie their own laces before providing lace up trainers)
PE uniform should be kept in a Reed School logo drawstring bag or ruck-sack.
Swimming (Year 1 onwards) – Swimwear and towel (in a Reed School logo drawstring bag) Children who have hair long enough to go in their eyes when wet, need to wear a swimming hat. Goggles are not needed unless there is a medical reason.
All children will need the following:
- A Reed School logo book bag or rucksack for daily use
- A Reed School logo rucksack or Reed drawstring bag for PE kit
- A sunhat
- Waterproof coat for wet weather
Please ensure that ALL articles of clothing are named.
Many children wear the Reed First School logo waterproof fleece coat for Forest School and daily as their coat.
- Reed First School coat
- Wellington boots, walking boots or snow boots
- Waterproof trousers (over the top of thick, warm trousers)
- Lots of layers (we can always remove layers if your child gets warm)
- Warm hat (preferably covering ears)
- Warm gloves (preferably more than one pair if they get wet)
- Extra pair of leggings/thermals under trousers in cold weather
All items with the Reed School logo including,
May be purchased from:
Unit 1A, Great Northern Works
Hertford, SG14 1QW
We have stock of second hand clothing at school available, please ask the school office if you would like a particular item. We also encourage parents to please donate any outgrown school uniform back to the school to enable us to offer a wide range of second hand items. Thank you.